UPDATE: STUDENTS MAY NOW PLACE REQUESTS FOR PICKUP of fau materials
Physical items located at the Boca Campus Library are available on demand. Materials from the HBOI or Jupiter Campus Libraries are currently unavailable.
- Students and Faculty members may place requests for materials via their ILL Account. Instructions on placing requests can be found on the ILL Help Guide.
- Once your request has been pulled, you will receive an email to let you know that it is available. Materials will be available by appointment on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1-3pm in front of the Wimberly Library on the Boca Raton campus. Please note, access to the library is restricted to library staff only.
- Please contact us at email@example.com to set up an appointment to pick up your items at a specific time during these windows.
- Requests for same-day pickups must be submitted no later than 11:00am.
- Students are presently limited to a max of seven books per pickup per day. Any material above the daily maximum of seven requests will be available on the next pickup day.
- Faculty members must pick up materials in person at the Boca Raton Campus Library. Delivery to offices or transfer between campuses is currently unavailable.