As a preventative measure against COVID-19, the FAU library will be closed starting at 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday, March 18th and will be closed until further notice. Due to this, we will be unable to fill ILL requests for physical items until we reopen. However, electronically-delivered items such as PDFs can still be acquired.
UPDATE (Faculty only): Physical items located at the Boca Campus Library will be available on demand. For more information, please click here.
Can I use the FAU Interlibrary Loan service?
- All FAU enrolled students*, faculty, and staff have Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges.
- Palm Beach State College South Campus enrolled students, faculty, and staff are also extended Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges through their FAU ILL account; PBSC does not have UBorrow privileges through FAU.
- Retired FAU faculty and staff have Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges.
- FAU Libraries' Corporate Friends group has limited Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges.
- SUS Faculty, Visiting Researchers, and Library Volunteers may have Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges with the permission from the Dean of University Libraries.
*Tower Campus students should order materials through the Broward County Library's Interlibrary Loan department, unless your pick up location is Boca or Jupiter.