FAU and Palm Beach State College students, staff, and faculty may place Interlibrary Loan requests for physical materials as well as electronically-delivered book chapters and articles.
Physical items located at the Boca Campus Wimberly Library and the Jupiter Campus Library are available on request via our Paging system. However, interbranch delivery of materials from the Harbor Branch Campus Library is still currently unavailable.
For more information on requesting items, please click here.
Can I use the FAU Interlibrary Loan service?
- All FAU enrolled students*, faculty, and staff have Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges.
- Palm Beach State College South Campus enrolled students, faculty, and staff are also extended Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges through their FAU ILL account; PBSC does not have UBorrow privileges through FAU.
- Retired FAU faculty and staff have Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges.
- FAU Libraries' Corporate Friends group has limited Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges.
- SUS Faculty, Visiting Researchers, and Library Volunteers may have Interlibrary Loan Borrowing privileges with the permission from the Dean of University Libraries.
*Tower Campus students should order materials through the Broward County Library's Interlibrary Loan department, unless your pick up location is Boca or Jupiter.