Renewing Library Materials
Library books may be renewed
- Online using your FAUNet ID(via SSO)
- Online renewal is available if:
- Your library privileges are currently active.
- Books are on your list of items checked out.
- The book/item is eligible for renewal.
- By emailing your renewal request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone during open hours
- Boca Raton Campus, 561-297-6911
- MacArthur Campus, 561-799-8530.
- In person at your campus library Circulation Desk, (Owl Card or library card required).
Items may not be renewed under the following conditions
- The book has been recalled by another borrower. These items should be returned immediately to the Library
- If you have reached or exceeded the 1-year loan/renewal maximum.
An in-library renewal may be required in this instance.
- If you have exceeded the maximum number of books you may check out or renew.
- If your privileges have expired.
- If you have been billed for lost library books.
- The item is not renewable. This may include items that were loaned to you on an exception basis
(Course reserves, multimedia, equipment, study rooms, non-circulating collections, bound journals, etc.).
- Items borrowed via Interlibrary Loan(ILL). See the ILL renewal policy.
- UBorrow items may be renewed once for a total loan period of 60 days
if your library privileges are currently active.
If Your Renewal Request Is Unsuccessful
- Your checked out material may have already been billed to your library account.
You must first return the item to the library and appropriate credits can be initiated on your Cashiers Office account.
- Contact us by email at email@example.com, or at one of the telephone numbers above with your specific questions or concerns. Be sure to include or have your Owl Card number available.
- Bring your item(s) to the Library for renewal. Exceptions can be resolved, and system blocks can be reset. Renewal Tutorial
Last modified at 07/21/2021 - 13:12 PM