Due to the ongoing global pandemic, our stacks are currently closed to patrons. However, we are still committed to serving you with energy and creativity. This semester, we are introducing a new contactless way to deliver your books.
Materials can still be checked out from the Wimberly Library by students, faculty and staff from Florida Atlantic University and Palm Beach State College. There is a maximum of 20 items per day per person. Please follow this process:
- Search for your item in the FAU Library Catalog
- Click on the "Branch Campus Delivery/Interlibrary Loan" link at the bottom of the record.
- Log into or create a new ILLiad account.
- The request information should be autofilled. If not, edit as needed and then submit request.
- Once your material has been pulled and is available, you will receive an email notification tell you how and where to pick up your items.
- Pick up book....read....and return!
For a brief video tutorial of this process, please see below. Questions? Contact LYILL@fau.edu or 561-297-0563 during library operating hours.