Image Credit: Kristy Padron (2020).
Make a Request
Sessions can be delivered synchronously (face-to-face or online via Zoom, WebEx, or Microsoft Teams) or asynchonously (video recording). We can also work with or co-present with other units in the FAU Libraries.
- Consultations: for individuals or groups up to 5 people.
- Presentations/ Instruction: for groups or courses with more than 5 people.
- Events: partner with us to plan an event for your department, or for us to participate in yours as a guest presenter or collaborator.
Please note the following for presentations/ instruction and events:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 weeks’ notice is recommended to ensure your preferred date(s); requests with less notice are subject to staff availability and library/ campus schedules.
- Faculty and staff are required to accompany their students for class presentations, or arrange a substitute in their place.
Confirmations: All requests will be confirmed by e-mail.
Contact Scholarly Communication Services
Scholarly Communication Services
LY3, Room 154 (Boca Raton Campus)
Phone: (561) 297-4318