FAU Libraries have Research Guides to help students with most courses and subjects
Not sure how to use the library resources? Need help with your classes but don't know where to start? FAU Libraries Research Guides can be a great tool for students.
- The Libraries have subject guides for many courses taught at FAU. Use the guides to find the best databases for the subject, any related journals, books, websites, and other resources.
- The general guides contain information that can help students use the library effectively and learn about our services, including "How To" guides for printing and scanning and self-service for undergraduate, graduate, and distance students.
- Do-It-Yourself guide offers detailed assistance on how to use the library and can be a great first step when students don't know where to turn to get information or where to start on their project.
- Find quick links to services on campus and their phone numbers by clicking on the DIY guide's "Campus or General Information" tab.
- Want to get help from a live person? Go to the Service Desk (at the front of the library), use Ask a Librarian service (it's free!), or schedule a Research Consultation for more in-depth assistance.