Need help with your resume? Not sure how to approach an interview for your dream job? Career Center now offers assistance to students at Wimberly Library.
Career Center Commons table at the Library on Tuesdays from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
What kind of help can you receive?
- Building resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- Setting up appointments with Career Center
- Developing job and internship search strategies
- Setting up a Handshake account and using it to connect with employers
- Learning about upcoming job and career fairs