Beginning May 1, 2021, UBorrow requests and renewals throughout the state of Florida will be temporarily suspended due to a statewide integrated library system migration.
All UBorrow material will be due by June 20, 2021. Please return your UBorrow material accordingly.
We will happily fulfill your Interlibrary Loan needs via ILLiad. We thank you for your understanding and patience during the integrated library system migration. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have about your UBorrow material. Stay safe, Owls!
As FAU Libraries transitions to Primo VE, some changes will occur fairly soon:
May 1, 2021
- UBorrow requests AND renewals throughout the state of Florida will be temporarily suspended due to the statewide integrated library system migration.
- Currently loaned UBorrow books due by June 20, 2021
- Any requests from May 1 through go-live should be submitted via ILL at email@example.com
- Online book renewal will be temporarily unavailable; please contact Access Services ( 561-297-3762) directly to renew materials.
- Search and Checkout of library materials will be unchanged but item availability listed in the catalog may not be up-to-date.
- OneSearch and individual databases will not be impacted.
- Primo VE go-live date.
- New and improved access to:
- Journal Search
- FAU Library Catalog
- Statewide Catalog
- Your personal Library Account
- UBorrow Reinstatement
Please check this site for updates as the FAU Libraries transitions to Primo VE.
If you have questions or concerns, please use our Primo VE Issues/Questions Form.
Full Migration Detailed Timeline (FALSC)