Reserve Information for Students
Finding Reserve Material
- From the Library's home page, choose the FAU Libraries Course Reserves under Quick Links.
- Type your Instructor's last name or select your Instructor or Course Title from the drop down menu.
- All material on traditional paper Reserve will have either a Reserve call number (RES 0888 or RES 1211) or a Library of Congress call number (PS3545.O337 L6 1957b). Please give that number to a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
Guidelines for Reserve Materials
- Students are permitted to check-out two Reserves items at a time.
- Reserve material can be renewed once if no one is waiting for the item (Some reserve materials are not renewable. There must be at least 24 hours between loans on these items.).
- Loan periods for reserve materials are determined by the instructor.
- E-reserve items are indicated by a URL next to the word "Link:"
Last modified at 10/03/2018 - 13:09 PM