Graduate Student Lounge Policy
- Admission to the Graduate Student Lounge is restricted to currently enrolled graduate, honors and medical students at Florida Atlantic University.
- Access is granted by swiping your Owl Card through the reader at the entry to the lounge. If your Owl Card does not work please email your name and Z number to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Grad Student Lounge Access" in the subject line.
- The lounge is available for use during all hours that the Library is open and is considered quiet study.
The Lounge includes:
- Wireless internet access.
- Individual study tables with power for laptops & peripherals.
- Large reading table for quiet group study.
- A private study room with a display monitor, a whiteboard and moveable furniture. Two students who meet the criteria above for entry with valid Owl Cards must be present to checkout the key.
- Lounge seating
- 2 Macs and 2 PCs
- Black and White/Color Print Release Station located nearby.
Questions regarding public service policies should be directed to Access Services.