Graduate Student Lounge Policy
- Admission to the Graduate Student Lounge is restricted to currently enroll graduate students at Florida Atlantic University.
- Access is granted by scanning/swiping your Owl Card through the reader at the entry to the lounge. If your Owl Card does not work please contact the Graduate College.
- The lounge is available for use during all hours that the Library is open and is considered quiet study.
The Lounge includes:
- Wireless internet access.
- Individual study tables with power for laptops & peripherals.
- Large reading table for quiet group study.
- Lounge seating
- 2 Macs and 2 PCs
- Black and White/Color Print Release Station located nearby.
Questions regarding public service policies should be directed to Dawn Smith, Assistant Dean, Public Services.